Port forwarding is required for getting good download speed from torrent. To make sure port forwarding is ok with your torrent client find Test if port forwarded properly option in u r torrent client. Normally its under the speed test / speed guide.
If it is configured it says ok else say some error. In Azures client is shows in the status bar whether NAT is ok or fire walled.
Lets see how we can configure port forwarding. If u are using BSNL or any other connection open you configuration page.
1. Type 192.168.1.1 in address bar of your browser which take you to your configuration page which look like
2. Go in to Advance option -> NAT
3. Click on Add. Give custom name say torrent
4. Give your server ip address (192.168.1.1)
5. In the port start and end column enter the port you find in speed guide of your torrent client. Save it
6. Reboot your modem and torrent client.
7. Speed test will be success on port and NAT will show ok in status bar.
vim one of powerful editor in linux. Here are few tips to make it more powerful
Ubuntu comes with variety of fonts. But if we still have an urge for installing some extra fonts from windows or some other fonts how we do it. To add the fonts in ubuntu is very easy and can be done in few steps.
Fonts normally get installed in /usr/share/fonts/truetype. Simple way of adding font is to make one folder in said path and copy the font files in it. To open this folder with root access type sudo nautalius. This will open the file explorer in root mode.
The other way is to add the fonts in /home//.fonts
To refresh or update font cache run sudo fc-cache -f -v.